Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Four Things Mimi

4 Places I have lived
Salvador, Brazil
Santiago, Chile
Barcelona
Selly oak, Birmingham

4 Jobs I have had
Picture Framer
Florist's assistant
Spanish teacher
Wardrobe assistant

4 Favourite Films
Bladerunner
Do the Right Thing
What's up Doc?
Hannah and her Sisters

4 Favourite CDs
Chavez Ravine - Ry Cooder
A Kind of Blue - Miles Davis
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Blue - Joni Mitchell

4 Places I have been
Moscow
Sierra Nevada, Andalusia
Trébas-les-bains, near Albi in Garonne
Porthcurno, Cornwall

4 Things I love to do
Singing
Playing piano
Running
Going to the theatre

4 Favourite Items of Clothing
Red dress from Hobbs
Purple cords from M&S
Pink jumper from Jigsaw
Pink summer skirt from Hobbs

4 Favourite bike rides
Hever Castle, Kent
Crystal Palace
Marylebone High Street
Shaw's Corner, Ayot St. Lawrence

4 Favourite Books
Bilgewater - Jane Gardam
Atonement - Ian McEwan
As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning - Laurie Lee
A Room with a View - E M Forster

4 of My Favourite Boyfriends
Iqbal from primary school
Andy the fiddle player
Will the amateur dramatic
Tim the cycling builder

Comments:
Lovely list. Really fascinating. I am sad Peter is on the bad list. But what the f*** do I know?
 
I have taken that list off now - way too negative. Much better one on there now.
 
DrJoolz sent us to visit. A great mimi! I like the cycle rides and boyfriends lists.
 
I love this list.
I wish I had thought of some of the things.
we both love Hannah and her sisters!
 
Bless. Little Iqbal. Talking of which, I wonder whatever happened to Pretty Hotel?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?