Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Tip #3: Get your pad sorted

Fill your place with lovely things, such as books and this Frida Kahlo poster:

or this sofa (viewed looking North)
In fact, let's take you through the full 360 degree view of my living room (sorry it's a bit dark).
Still a bit of wall space to fill(had a go at doing my own canvasses but had to stop because I ended up spray painting the carpet).






Finally, I think we're at the stage in our relationship where I can show you my bedroom (nice shot of the storage heater).






Coming soon: Scenes from an Urban Bathroom (executed in the Realist style so that you will almost be able to touch, taste, smell and feel what it's like to be there).

Comments:
Actually I think I can see some of my stuff in your pad.
 
You can have your stuff back if I can have mine.
 
sisssssssters
 
I can't leave a message on your blog Juicy Fruiter, so I'll leave one here: How great that you love your job so much!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?