Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Urban Living: Tip #1

Earplugs
The yellow foamy ones are fairly successful in blocking out the drone of the 2 am radio in the flat below and can be washed and reused but they soon lose their bounce-backability:

There are also these which are waterproof (no chance of soaking up any excess wax here!) but in my experience they are not so effective. I guess they're for swimming:

But these are just scary:

The latest in earplug chic though are these multi-coloured beauties complete with string so you can thread it through your pyjamas:

I think one's choice of earplugs say a lot about a person.

Comments:
me too.

I like the last ones best but would prefer pinky winky.
 
Have you spoken to the guy (excuse sexist assumption}?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?