Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Whose flat is it anyway?


My father and I managed to resolve our differences and we drove down to see the flat together. He thought it was fab too and I decided it was even better than I had first thought. One bedroom, living room marble look flooring in the bathroom and kitchen and an attic room which could be made into a great den. I put an offer in for £135 G's, as they say in South East London and I am waiting to hear if it has been accepted.
An exciting week ahead. Apart from hearing whether I have the flat of my dreams or not, I am seeing Kim Cattrall, on Tuesday evening in "Whose Life is It Anyway". I am going with my parents who know the playwright so I am hoping this will grant me a meeting with the ultimate citybitch herself.
On a not so optimistic note, I have a meeting tomorrow with the Sales managers who interviewed me 2 weeks ago, probably to tell me why I did not get the job I applied for. Oh well, I'll be composed and let them realise what they're missing. Have a scintillating week yourselves darlings. Let's just indulge ourselves once more.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?