Monday, January 24, 2005

 

It's my 'partment and I'll cry if I want to!


This is the Laban Dance Centre (the glass changes colour with different temperatures) in Deptford which is to be my new neighbourhood! My offer was accepted (once I added 2 more G's to my price) everyone was laughing. Called solicitors (they will charge me £2557 - the b's) and I'm seeing my financial advisor about the mortgage today. Can't wait. It's such a fab flat and once I'm in you're all invited. As soon as I get my sofa-bed, feel free to stay the night too! We could even become members of this if you're planning on visiting on a regular basis.
On the other hand, I found out I didn't get the role I went for at work, but you can't win them all! They said my application was very strong and that they will give me more complete feedback later on during the week.
Looks like there are plenty of arty places in Deptford too. City, here I come!


Comments:
Congrats CB. If it helps, just remember, however much you end up paying lawyers and other parasites, it will be less than we face paying in Nice, where one reckons on 15% of the purchase price. Ouch!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?